Friday 18 August 2017

My Letter For Prep

This term we are having prep which is where you make a group and make a product .  For
PREP we had to write of what we wanted to be I wanted to be a CEO here is my letter.


11 August 2017

Dear Miss  Reissmann

Ohayōgozaimasu
Miss Reissmann,

My name is Billie-Jean Gully I am 10 years old and would I like to apply for a CEO .I would  like to be a CEO because I have never been  a CEO and I have always wanted to be one.

I would be  good at this job because I got a full licence and I am always  respectful to my friends,  I always stay on track to accomplishing the job or dream.I used to be a P.E shed and a PAL monitor.  I love drawing and  painting. I am good at using my Chromebook.

Thank you for reading my letter.  I am really good at  being
respectful to my friends and I always stay on track to accomplishing the job or dream.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Billie-Jean Gully

WALT PREP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.