Friday 7 April 2017

My trip

During the last 3 weeks I've been in Japan.

In Japan I went to  Tokyo, Kyoto, and some of Shikoku. In Tokyo we went to Kabuki-cho.  That's where we stayed in the Granbell Hotel for 2 nights.

Then we stayed in a traditional ryokan. We stayed there for four nights and we saw a massive castle. We went to Kura-kura yakitori restaurant.

Then we travelled to some places in Shikoku. Some of the places we went were the Naruto whirlpools, Kochi castle, the zoo and my friends' apartment.  

Japan is a great place and I hope to go there again.






5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Billie-jean ... loving your photos. Sayonara Grandma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog!Check what I've been doing this week.How has your week been?
      Billie

      Delete
  2. You can tell you had a lovely time... did you make friends with an owl??? Aunty Rach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I made an owl friend called Tofu.He was a barn owl.Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! How has your week been?
      Billie

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Billie Kun, it's Kyra here. I like your post about Japan because there is lot's of pictures from where you went. This reminds me of going to America. Maybe next time you could make sure you have labels on your post. He Whetu Koe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.