Monday 5 June 2017

Queens birthday weekend

Queens birthday weekend 

Today we went to Hokitika . In Hokitika we went to Stumpers. When we arrived  at Stumpers we bumped into our friends Jackie and Angus.  Then we had coffee and hot chocolate and a bowl  chips and they were very good.  Then we went to Total Glass to get some tools.  Total Glass is dad's work, he is the boss there.  Then we went up to Mount Street to go up Kings Park but only for five minutes.
                                        
                   

4 comments:

  1. Hi billie, I enjoyed my Queens Birthday Monday too. It was fun going to Hokitika. I favourite bits we're eating hot chips and watching Dad and Jim doing parkour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a very cool Queen's birthday Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Billie,

    It sounds like you had fun! Did you do anything else in Hokitika? Awesome blog post.

    Prudence,
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Billie,

    It sounds like you had lots of fun.
    I went to Hokitika ages ago when I was 7.
    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.