Thursday 20 December 2018

3 fun facts of NZ(New Zealand)

Today for the summer learning Journey we had to post our 3 fun facts about New Zealand that we liked. Here are mine!                                                                                                                                   No.1 In 1893 all peoples of New Zealand were legally allowed to vote.                                                 No.2 New Zealand is in the worlds 4th least populated country.                                                            No.3  Auckland is the biggest city in New Zealand but Wellington is the capital city of New Zealand.      I hope you enjoyed my 3 fun facts of NZ.      

2 comments:

  1. Hello Billie-Jean,

    I'm Evelyn and I will be working with the Summer Learning Journey team for 2018-2019 to read and follow amazing blog posts like yours! I am so excited to read what pops into that wonderful brain of yours and hope you have fun on this journey!

    Those are some interesting facts about New Zealand! I've lived here my whole life and had no idea about some of these facts so thank you for telling me more about our country! New Zealand is a really special place, isn't it? We're very lucky that people were able to vote so early on. You are absolutely correct, the largest city is Auckland and it's where I live! Auckland is very different to the other cities of New Zealand. There are less farm land and more shopping malls. Have you ever been to Auckland? We have the Sky Tower here, it's the tallest freestanding tower in the Southern Hemisphere so it's really high! Are you scared of heights? Do you think you would like to go up the Sky Tower? I've been up twice and the view is great! You can also bungy jump off the side of the tower but I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to do that. Would you ever bungy jump?

    Happy blogging,
    Evelyn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Billie-Jean

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey for the 2018 summer. I am so excited that you have joined us to blog over the summer. I am really looking forward to reading your posts. I am sure that you will do some amazing things and share your wonderful knowledge with us all.

    It was great to see you at the library today. Remember I am here for 3 Thursdays in January too, so if you want to get away from Mum and Jimmy for a while you are always welcome to come and blog with me!! Haha!!

    Keep up the great work!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.