Friday 5 July 2019

Term 2 reflections

Woah it's the end of the term all ready man it went sooo fast anyway this is my reflections .

What are the highlights,
Camp to Hanmer Springs  we went on a 3 day camp AND IT WAS SOOO AMAZING.
Kids lit This year I made it into the kids lit team that was soo cool seeing as last I did not get in but yeah I was sooo happy.

What I am proud of.
Getting in the  production it was really cool getting a part i thought that I might just be in the dances and not have any lines but I HAD LINES 19 OF THEM.

What I am going to work on next term.
I'm going to work on my maths,Maths is not one of my strong subject but i'm going to try.

And before I post this I'm going to say A REALLY BIG THANK YOU TO MY TEACHER.
She has help me in my maths and has been the best teacher ever supporting me and my friends in everything we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.